Advanced Financial Modeling Program will help you understand the advanced techniques to quickly audit the robust models, advanced excel tools to build flexibility in the models, advanced application of functions in executing nitty grittiest of models, and advanced sensitivity, optimization, & charting techniques.
There is no prior knowledge required to attend this workshop for we give our learners a ground-up approach.
We also offer customized in-house training that is company-specific from which we work with your company’s data and use cases tailored to your organization
Why Choose This Course?
The course is intended;
- To empower professionals and executives with advanced skills and techniques to produce first-class financial models, compelling financial dashboards and automate your reporting process.
Next Start Dates
|23rd-25th October 2019, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm|
- Financial models will enable you to manipulate data to understand risks unique to your business and how they affect your overall strategy.
- You will be able to build dynamic dashboards relating your model to different reports to give the bigger picture.
- Professionals will build captivating visualizations of their models and other data points to unearth what is hidden in your data on the basis of the 10-second rule.
- Professionals will reduce errors of data entry in their worksheets by more than 90%.
- Downtime for producing reports will reduce by 81%
- Learn the best practices of building financial models and laying corporate dashboards.
|Introduction to Modeling, Validation, and Security|
Improve worksheet security and reducing unnecessary leakages
ii. Reduce Errors of Data Entry
iii. Introduction to guiding systems and deployment
iv. Introduction to dynamic lists
v. Shortcuts and Hacks
|Financial Normalization and Design|
vi. Building dynamic lists and trackers
|i. Corporate Syntax and Dynamics|
ii. Understanding referential integrityiii. Model Audit tools to uncover anomalies, errors, and mix-ups
iv. Advanced business functions, formulas and logical syntax
v. Developing dynamic payroll systems for your entity
vi. Currency correction and manipulation syntax
vii. Building automated dynamic billing solutions
viii. Corporate Modeling and Financial Solutions
ix. Determining loan capacity of your organization, when to borrow and how much to negotiate
x. Dynamic risk solution development
xi. Amortization, depreciation and investment stress testing
xii. Building a dynamic three-statement financial model
xiii. Variance and scenario analysis for budgets, and financials
xiv. Investment appraisal and model application
xv. Three-Dimensional Business Models
xvi. Financial Model Analysis with Pivot Tables
xvii. Building robust FMCG models Highlighting Key Business Threads in Your Model
xviii. Analytics and Pivots
Reports and Dashboard Automation
i. Integrating your reports with dynamic features for perspective.
ii. Developing models for benchmarking actual results to KPIs
iii. Building geospatial visuals for territorial business analytics
iv. Building configurable models to enhance report presentation
v. Introduction to macros and macro security
vi. Developing an automated reporting solution
Resource Optimization and Scheduling
vii. Understanding What-If Analysis
viii. Stress testing risk and investment models
ix. Scenario analysis of corporate reports
x. Optimization of supply chain dynamics and capital budgeting
xi. Developing models to minimize staff scheduling costs
xii. The Montecarlo simulation to assess the investment value
“In-company training” is a high-impact form of training whereby we deliver specialized Advanced Financial Modeling and Visualization in; Audit Analytics; Credit, investment and Risk Analytics business Intelligence for Finance, Accounting, and management exclusively to your team, at your premises or a venue of your choosing. You gain date flexibility by choosing in-company training, meaning you can run the workshop during quieter business periods and minimize downtime.
As the program is focused on your business, this style of training is extremely effective for training an entire team inconsistent skills or addressing challenges that are relevant to your professionals.
Customized for Maximum Benefit to Your Business
Tailoring is a major benefit of in-company training. When delivering Advanced Financial Modeling and Visualization to a client, we can customize the course content to focus on goals and challenges that are relevant to the Finance professionals, Auditors, Managers and Executives, Risk Management Professionals professionals attending. This optimizes the positive impact for each individual, and for the business as a whole.
Get started you can use the buttons below to request a free, tailored quotation for your sales training or ask us a quick question about how the training will work best for your team.
Who should attend?
- Finance and Audit professionals with a keen interest in budgeting, aging, portfolio analysis, risk assessment and producing reports.
- Managers and Executives who monitor and are required to produce reports and dashboards to present to their teams and board members.
- Risk Management Professionals looking to develop robust risk assessment models, looking for areas to mitigate risk and potential grounds to leverage.
- Decision-makers who look to drive their process by data-driven methods rather than hearsay.
- Entrepreneurs looking to assess investment decisions, prepare financial proposals and project future returns based on historical data.
- Human Resource Professionals looking to build dynamic models in generating payrolls, staff lists, and performance assessments.
- Operational Professionals looking to assess the performance of key departments, branches, and regions
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0414231136 / 0784270519. For more information, see our attached brochures.