In May 2014, the Chief Executive of one of the manufacturing Companies received a call that the factory was on fire. By the time Uganda Police Fire Brigade responded, the critical parts of the machinery were all lost in the inferno, with an estimated loss of US$ 1m. Despite having Insurance coverage, it took over five months to set up everything and resume normal operations. In the meantime, the factory lost business, order fulfillment and key partners. Business continuity plan would have helped reduce the recovery time to minimize costs and losses.
In line with this, Summit Consulting Limited cordially invites you and your team to attend the Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery implementation training.
Why Choose This Course?
Learn how to:
- Develop general employee awareness on Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Make business continuity management work for your business
- Understand the applicability of the relevant standards such as ISO 22301 in the operations
Next Start Dates
27th February 2020
28th April 2020
25th June 2020
Learn how to:
- Develop general employee awareness and explain to staff the purpose and insights of Business Continuity Planning (BCP), find out what business continuity management is all about and how ISO 22301 can protect the future of your business.
- Make business continuity management work for your business and build the capacity of staff to become champions in business continuity management by Letting staff understand their roles and responsibilities in the entrenchment of the effective BCP practices and presentation of a step by step framework of an effective business continuity management process.
- Understand the applicability of the relevant standards such as ISO 22301 in the operations of your organization and help staff understand key elements that help a successful BCP implementation
Benefits of BCP /DR course
- Organization-wide identification and understanding of critical business processes and the impact of disruption
- Increased levels of resilience and recovery capability, and the continued survival of the organization
- The advantage gained over less resilient competitors with reputation maintained, or even improved, through demonstrating a professional approach to managing disruption
- The positive message communicated to the media and stakeholders in crisis conditions
- Improved risk profile in the minds of insurers, resulting in reduced insurance premiums and compliance with the expectations of regulators, insurers, business partners and other key stakeholders
- The significantly reduced financial impact of incidents, disruption or even under disaster and increased survival chance of both the organization and employees
- Timely and orderly responses to incidents and business disruptions to continue business operations at an acceptable pre-defined level as promises in contract or agreement
i) What is In-Company Training?
“In-company training” is a high-impact form of training whereby we deliver a Business Continuity Plan workshop exclusively to your team, at your premises or a venue of your choosing. You gain date flexibility by choosing in-company training, meaning you can run the workshop during quieter business periods and minimize downtime.
As the programme is focused on your business, this style of training is extremely effective for training an entire team inconsistent skills or addressing challenges that are relevant to your Business Continuity Plan professionals.
ii) Customized for Maximum Benefit to Your Business
Tailoring is a major benefit of in-company training. When delivering a Business Continuity Plan Training to a client, we can customize the course content to focus on goals and challenges that are relevant to the professionals attending. This optimizes the positive impact for each individual, and for the business as a whole.
iii) Get Started
You can use the buttons below to request a free, tailored quotation for your Business Continuity Plan workshop or ask us a quick question about how the training will work best for your team.
You can register for the training by clicking on the links on the site here or call us on 0774646208.
Fill the attached booking form and e-mail to email@example.com for further queries about the training. Feel free to request for custom in-house training of this course to your staff and get maximum value.
The training shall be facilitated by top Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery experts with clear case studies and experience sharing. This is an invitation for only training. Our capacity for the next intake is limited to 10 – 15 persons. First come, first enrolled.
When: EVERY LAST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH (8: 00 am-4: 00 pm).
Where: Institute of Forensics and ICT Security located on 4th floor Ntinda Complex, Plot 33, Ntinda road (Opp. St. Luke Church).
Why: Whether you operate a small or a large company, you strive to remain competitive. It is vital to retain current clients while increasing your service base – and there’s no better test of your capability to do so than right after an adverse event. This is exactly what this training is going to prepare you for