Is your health facility compliant with the new Data Privacy and Protection Act (DPPA) 2019? In February 2019, a DPPA came into effect and to all institutions that collect personal data. As a a health facility, you collect. Process and store critical personal data which makes you exposed to the penalties under the new Act. Do you know your legal mandate and responsibility to the DPPA in respect to your health facility’s data security?
Protect your intellectual property and data through practicing cyber hygiene for medical personnel and admin staff and lead to improve your brand from online reputation Management. Cyber-security enables you to secure and protect your network resources from individuals with malicious intent that aim at accessing data and use it for financial gain.
This training is also available to you in-house customized to your health facility. Please contact us to schedule training at your offices or Venue of your choice. Email: email@example.com or call Ronald Ojilong on +256776070487
Why Choose This Course?
- Learn how to protect your health facility’s intellectual property and data through practicing cyber hygiene for medical and admin staff and lead to improve your brand from online reputation Management.
- Know your legal mandate and responsibility to the DPPA 2019 in respect to your health facility’s data security.
- Get to meet and interact top Cyber Security experts.
Next Start Dates
27th September, 2019
25th October 2019
29th November, 2019
Attendees that will successfully complete this course will be able to;
- Classify your data and information so that you manage it better by giving access only to those that need it.
- Manage intellectual property theft by implementing a practical information security policy.
- Implement the Bring your Own Device (BYOD) policy to reduce abuse of the private mobile devices and gadgets at the health facility.
- Learn critical Information Security hygiene for staff to prevent data leakages through hacking risks like, email phishing, session hijacks while on the internet, over social media among others.
- Learn online reputation strategy and individual stay rules in the journey for responsive and consistent online presence
|09:00 – 09:30am||Registration, opening remarks by client representative and survey report (expectations)||Set the agenda for the training for your staff|
|09:30 – 10:30 am||Introduction to Cyber Security|
|10:30-11:00am||Tea Break||Relaxation and reflection|
|11:00 – 12:30am||The components of Cyber Security and what to cover.|
|12:30 – 2:30 pm||Lunch Break||Refreshments and relaxation.|
|2:00 – 3:30 pm||Online Reputation Management for your facility using websites and social media for brand equity and growth|
|3:30 – 4:00 pm||Group exercise, and closure.||Q & A – key learning point update|
Summit Consulting delivers in-company training solutions to businesses, government and non-profit organizations around the world. From start-ups to multinationals across every sector, we help management, sales and marketing personnel develop their skills and improve their performance so you can meet your objectives.
Our inhouse training solution offers you the unique opportunity to define a course outline that will answer your specific needs and expectations.
Why you should invest in in-company training
There are four crucial reasons why it’s vital to invest in staff development:
- Retention: Hold onto your best people by offering a clear pathway to new skills, qualifications and career progression
- Recruitment: Showing a clear commitment to nurturing and developing your staff makes you a more attractive career prospect
- Succession planning: By promoting from within, you ensure continuity and keep valuable skills and knowledge inside the business
- Performance: A better trained, better motivated workforce means better performance in every area and greater profitability overall
How you will benefit
A confident, well-motivated workforce with up-to-date knowledge and skills is vital if you want to achieve sustained, significant growth. By retaining your most talented team members and developing their abilities, you won’t just be radically improving day-to-day performance and productivity. You’ll be safeguarding the future growth and prosperity of your business.
How much it costs
The cost for delivering one of our training sessions does depend on the size of your team, how long the program will be and if you require full accreditation.
We offer a free of charge competency meeting which will provide us with all the information required so please contact us to book a face-to-face consultation to discuss your needs in further detail.
You can use the buttons below to request a free, tailored quotation for your s Cyber Security training or ask us a quick question about how the training will work best for your team.
Contact Ronald Ojilong on +256776070487 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule training