How to prevent, detect and react to a cyber-attack!!
Globally, Cyber-security has never been a more prominent issue in the news as of today. Data breaches, money losses, and data being sold to the dark web have made news headlines all over. In all cases, it has been noticed that human beings are the weakest link in the chain of security irrespective of the sophisticated security measures employed in organizations. Being in the know of these cyber-attack tactics and schemes and ways to mitigate them will reduce the chances of a data breach thus losing lots of data
Who should attend the training:
- This training is intended for every organization and employee that uses web applications, emails, windows operating systems, and has access to the Internet in general and is at risk of a possible data breach.
- Heads of department, and all the parties that are attached to the network of an organization.
Why Choose This Course?
- To Conduct an expertise teaching on how to secure systems of the company secure from intent of attempt to attack by external users.
- bring concrete awareness on intrusion detection at the network layer
- Simulate attack intents and how to overcome them in the times of the attack using the current tools used by cyber criminals
- Create solid security awareness know how on how to secure network resources in order to reduce the weak links from a secure system
Next Start Dates
Agreed upon date by you
Some of the benefits that you will get from this training are;
- Prevention, detection and how to react to cyber-attacks imposed by people with malicious intent.
- Learn how to mitigate the vulnerabilities and different exploits within the system
- Attain knowledge on the current techniques used to obtain access to the secure network by the attackers
- Cyber Security Overview
- Data theft and email
- Wireless networks security
- Protecting your identity online
- How to protect your systems and devices from the above-mentioned attacks.
What is In-Company Training?
“In-company training” is a high-impact form of training whereby we deliver a Cyber Security Awareness Training workshop exclusively to your team, at your premises or a venue of your choosing. You gain date flexibility by choosing in-company training, meaning you can run the workshop during quieter business periods and minimize downtime.
As the program is focused on your business, this style of training is extremely effective for training an entire team in consistent Cyber Security Awareness skills or addressing challenges that are relevant to your security professionals.
Customized for Maximum Benefit to Your Business
Tailoring is a major benefit of in-company training. When delivering the Cyber Security Awareness Training Workshop to a client, we can customize the course content to focus on goals and challenges that are relevant to the Security professionals and all members attending. This optimizes the positive impact for each individual, and for the business as a whole.
You can use the buttons below to request a free, tailored quotation for your Security Awareness Training or ask us a quick question about how the training will work best for your team.
Session One: We will have a basic understanding of the fundamentals of Cyber security in the various disciplines of ICT and internet.We will also be looking at the various dangers on the internet and forms of attacks well demonstrated to our understanding.
Session two:We will look at network security and the various methodologies that violet network security for the organization.
Understand the various methodologies set or precautions that can be taken to protect your network from external threats.
Protection of network devices will be talked about in details in order to ensure network hardening.
This training is also available to you in-house.
Please contact us to schedule training at your offices, call Robson on +256 774646208, +256 414231136, email [email protected] to book and schedule your training.