In this course we take you through all things digital marketing. We show you where to start and how to build your digital marketing strategy with your limited resources. We will go through the priorities of digital marketing, and show you how different channels can be used to attract and engage supporters, recruit and retain donors, and drive online actions, as well as to communicate effectively with volunteers and other stakeholders.
What digital journey are you starting today?
The 6.8-hour lectures are loaded with all essential topics that will make you a great digital marketing strategist. There are practical demonstrations and case studies of how to create and engage your website and social media platforms for marketing. Presented in an easy to understand language. It is prepared to deliver the best within the fastest possible time.
Why Choose This Course?
NGO’s must urgently rebrand and embrace a digital agenda to tap into new stakeholders and retain existing ones. To succeed online, organizations need to embrace online marketing for the new era. Don’t allow your website visitors to leave without collecting email and phone from them for follow-up.
In this training, you get to learn
- The secrets of using your website and social media for impact to win and be attractive to prospective donors and partners.
- how to transform your online presence so that you engage more through effective positioning.
- how to collect more donations online
- how to manage bad content about your organization online
Next Start Dates
25th September, 2020
23rd October, 2020
21st November, 2020
- Networking opportunity with different digital marketers
- Get to interact with our Digital Marketing experts
- Get practical handon demos and case studies
- Get tools and techniques for digital marketing
- Crafting a winning digital strategy that is aligned to your Corporate Strategy for more supporters and online impact
- The art of implementing your digital strategy.
- On-line reputation management
- What makes winning websites
- Website as a platform for high engagement and sales leads
- Positioning your products and services for increased engagement
- Website audit (a case study)
- Social media and other interactive options on your site.
- Case study and hands on examples
- Craft a digital strategy for your company
- Tools and techniques to edit photos, powerful online plugins for your site; like surveys, membership, newsletters, downloads, events and digital banner ads on your site
Summit Consulting delivers in-company training solutions to businesses, government and non-profit organizations around the world. From start-ups to multinationals across every sector, we help management, sales and marketing personnel develop their skills and improve their performance so you can meet your objectives.
Our inhouse training solution offers you the unique opportunity to define a course outline that will answer your specific needs and expectations.
Why you should invest in in-company training
There are four crucial reasons why it’s vital to invest in staff development:
- Retention: Hold onto your best people by offering a clear pathway to new skills, qualifications and career progression
- Recruitment: Showing a clear commitment to nurturing and developing your staff makes you a more attractive career prospect
- Succession planning: By promoting from within, you ensure continuity and keep valuable skills and knowledge inside the business
- Performance: A better trained, better motivated workforce means better performance in every area and greater profitability overall
How you will benefit
A confident, well-motivated workforce with up-to-date knowledge and skills is vital if you want to achieve sustained, significant growth. By retaining your most talented team members and developing their abilities, you won’t just be radically improving day-to-day performance and productivity. You’ll be safeguarding the future growth and prosperity of your business.
How much it costs
The cost for delivering one of our training sessions does depend on the size of your team, how long the program will be and if you require full accreditation.
We offer a free of charge competency meeting which will provide us with all the information required so please contact us to book a face-to-face consultation to discuss your needs in further detail.
You can use the buttons below to request a free, tailored quotation for your s Digital marketinhg training or ask us a quick question about how the training will work best for your team.
Contact Ronald Ojilong on +256776070487 or email: [email protected] to schedule training