SCL has organized monthly Training on Enterprise Risk Management for good governance. The training shall be based on ISO 31000;2018 Enterprise Risk Management Standard. Participants will receive summitRISK TOOLKIT.
All management is essentially about risk management, anticipate and prepare for any unexpected events with likelihood to harm or cause losses to your business.
Why Choose This Course?
- To understand how Enterprise Risk Management can be used to support your organization in achieving its objectives and targets.
- To give you the skills to effectively assess risk, to select appropriate risk treatment measures.
- To help understand the benefits of risk management and its relationship with business continuity, governance, social responsibility and sustainability.
- To support you in influencing and improving operational management, quality and risk performance through the framework of an integrated enterprise risk management system
Next Start Dates
10th July 2019
14th August 2019
11th September 2019
9th October 2019
13th November 2019
11th December 2019
- Creation of a more risk focused culture for the organization; Communication and discussion of risk is recognized as not only a process to provide information to senior management but a way to share risk information within and across operations of the company and allow better insights and decision-making concerning risk at all levels.
- Standardized risk reporting; ERM supports better structure, reporting and analysis of risks. Standardized reports that track enterprise risks can improve the focus of directors and executives by providing data that enables better risk mitigation decisions.
- Improved focus and perspective on risk. It develops leading indicators to help detect a potential risk event and provide an early warning. Effective ERM processes also give management a framework to evaluate as an opportunity to increase competitive positions and exploit certain market and operational conditions.
- Efficient use of resources: Developing an ERM program improves the framework and tools used to perform the critical risk management functions in a consistent manner. Eliminating redundant processes improves efficiency by allocating the right amount of resources to mitigating the risk.
- Effective coordination of regulatory and compliance matters. Since ERM data involves identifying and monitoring controls and mitigation efforts across the organization, this information can reduce the effort and cost of such audits and reviews.
Understanding of the fundamentals of Enterprise Risk Management in the various disciplines.
Understand risk identification, assessment and management as per ISO 31000:2018
“In-company training” is a high-impact form of training whereby we deliver an Enterprise Risk Management training workshop exclusively to your team, at your premises or a venue of your choosing. You gain date flexibility by choosing in-company training, meaning you can run the workshop during quieter business periods and minimize downtime.
As the program is focused on your business, this style of training is extremely effective for training an entire team in consistent skills, or addressing challenges that are relevant to your sales professionals.
Customized for Maximum Benefit to Your Business
Tailoring is a major benefit of in-company training. When delivering an Enterprise Risk Management training workshop to a client, we can customize the course content to focus on goals and challenges that are relevant to the sales professionals attending. This optimizes the positive impact for each individual, and for the business as a whole.
You can use the buttons below to request a free, tailored quotation for your Enterprise Risk Management training or ask us a quick question about how the training will work best for your team.
|Where:||Institute of Forensics and ICT Security located on 4thfloor Ntinda complex, Plot 33, Ntinda road (Opp. St. Luke Church).|
|Why:||Anticipate and prepare for any unexpected events with potential to cause failure to achieve your business objectives or cause unexpected costs and losses|
|Fee:||US$ 200 per person inclusive of refreshments.|
To book, call Robson Aine on 0774646208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For in-house training to your Board or Top management team, call the undersigned on 0782610333, or email email@example.com. Visit www.summitcl/risk.com for free resources.