Can you tell the difference between an income statement and a balance sheet? Do you understand why a business that’s proﬁtable can still go belly up? Has the grasp of your company’s numbers helped or hurt your career? Do you understand your role in the financial performance of your business? If questions like these make you sweat or worry, this training is for you. Based on Harvard Business Review’s Exclusive Training Materials, you will get the tools and gain conﬁdence you need to master ﬁnance basics, as all good professionals must.
- This is a fast-paced class. You have option for in-house training for a duration of two (3) days. You will study at your own pace.
- The break-down of the fee for upcoming training (general class) is as follows:
Why Choose This Course?
summitF4NFPs Toolkit Training is ideal for professionals who wish to get knowledge of key financial principles and understand how financial decisions impact organization’s financial health. You’ll learn to read and analyze financial statements, use financial controls to meet business objectives, translate performance into financial terms, communicate with financial teams and take the guesswork out of critical decision-making. Get your Boss proud of your understanding of ratios and bottom line targets and sit with confidence at the EXCO level.
Next Start Dates
18th Feb 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
17th March 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
14th April, 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
12th may 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
16th June, 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
14th July 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
11th August 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
15th September 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
13th October 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
17th November 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
15th December 2020 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- Enhance your financial knowledge and skills to give you an advantage in your functional roles
- Understand how value is created in a business and how you can contribute to value creation. Keep costs from killing your bottom line or departmental performance
- Invest smartly through cost/beneﬁt analysis and be a darling to your stakeholders. Sell your brilliant idea with ROI and get your top management to approve all projects that you present. Get the CEO love the quality of your reports
- Avoid putting too much faith in the numbers as you will learn how to quickly analyze them and discover the lies behind, if any
- Improve your personal and family finances by learning the art of money management
- Attain financial literacy that transforms your career and business
- Staff motivation and career growth. SCL trainings are practical and very engaging. Your staff will never be the same again after the experience. You will see it in terms of turnaround times, speed of execution and love for the jobs. Let your people look forward to coming to work tomorrow.
What is In-Company Training?
“In-company training” is a high-impact form of training whereby we deliver a non-finance training workshop exclusively to your team, at your premises or a venue of your choosing. You gain date flexibility by choosing in-company training, meaning you can run the workshop during quieter business periods and minimise downtime.
As the programme is focused on your business, this style of training is extremely effective for training an entire team in consistent skills, or addressing challenges that are relevant to your non-finance professionals.
Customised for Maximum Benefit to Your Business
Tailoring is a major benefit of in-company training. When delivering a Non -finance Training Workshop to a client, we can customise the course content to focus on goals and challenges that are relevant to the non-finance professionals attending. This optimises the positive impact for each individual, and for the business as a whole.
|T-shirt, notebook and pen||Ugx 100,000 (Optional).|
|Printed materials charges,||Ugx 100,000 (Optional).|
|Buffet Lunch, Refreshments and Fruits for 1 day||100, 000 (Optional)|