Is your business experiencing a productivity leakage? Are your staff trained to use Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint officially for high productivity? At one of our clients, a bank, we conducted summitPRODUCTIVITY Toolkit Training to Managers and operational staff by automating MS Word processing using macros and reduced costs by 20% in just three months! Training staff in-office tools fixes their leaks caused by inefficiency and lack of knowledge.
The training shall be facilitated by Microsoft experts with case studies and experience sharing. This is an invitation to attend the training. Our capacity for the next intake is limited to 10 – 15 persons. First come, first enrolled. This training is also available to your in-house. Please contact us to schedule training at your offices.
Why Choose This Course?
Learn how to harness Microsoft’s productivity tools to deliver high performance. Get your employees to work smarter and boost productivity
Next Start Dates
- Monday 20th – Friday 24th January 2020
- Monday 17th – Friday 21st February 2020
- Monday 16th – Friday 20th March 2020
- Monday 13th – Friday 17th April 2020
- Monday 18th – Friday 22nd May 2020
- Monday 15th – Friday 19th June 2020
- Monday 20th – Friday 24th July 2020
- Monday 17th – Friday 21st August 2020
- Easily navigate through word, PowerPoint and Excel and learn their basic functionalities
- Learn MS office shortcuts that drive 80% of your build time with specific examples and targeted exercises.
- Discover the secrets to building low maintenance slides that your bosses and clients can update on their own without you.
- Uncover hidden PowerPoint features and learn how to creatively use them to build your slides faster.
- Strategically setup your environment for speed in just a couple of minutes
- Create a fully-animated and transition-filled business presentation
- Rapidly improve your workflow and design skills
- Minimize text quantity on presentations by using graphs and images
- learn how to work with extremely large documents and how to use macros to speed through any repetitive functions
- You will be able to perform the most advanced Excel calculations and functions, manipulate data using pivot tables and advanced analysis, record macros and integrate with other office applications.
Summary Course Outline
A. Microsoft Word
|Microsoft word (basic)|
|Module 1: Introduction to Word|
Module 2: Creating a Document
Module 3: Proofing a Document
Module 4: Automating Tasks
Module 5: Page Setup & Printing
|Microsoft word (intermediate)||Module 1: Formatting|
Module 2: Styles
Module 3: Using Tables and Columns to Present Information
Module 4: Publishing Document
Module 5: Mail Merging
|Microsoft word (Advanced)|
|Module 1: Creating a Professional Looking Document|
Module 2: Handling Long/Large Documents
Module 3: Sharing Data
Module 4: Advanced Mail Merge
Module 5: Creating Documents for External Use
B. Microsoft PowerPoint
|PowerPoint (basic)||Module 1: Introduction|
Module 2: Creating a Presentation
Module 3: Editing and Formatting Presentation
Module 4: Enhancing Slides with Graphics
|PowerPoint (intermediate)||Module 1: Enhancing Slides with Graphics|
Module 2: Adding Table, Chart and Diagram
Module 3: Design Template and Printing
Module 4: Adding Animations
|PowerPoint (Advanced)||Module 1: Customizing Presentation|
Module 2: Creating Presentation Elements
Module 3: Creating a Photo Album
Module 4: Implementing Audio and Video
C. Microsoft Excel
|Module 1: Introduction to Excel|
Module 2: Working With Spreadsheet
Module 3: Printing Worksheets
Module 4: Formatting Spreadsheet
Module 5: Introduction To Simple Functions
Microsoft Excel (intermediate)
|Module 1: Formulas and Functions|
Module 2: Conditional Formatting
Module 3: Charts
Module 4: Data Management
Module 5: Outlining and Data Subtotals
|Day 5 (Whole day)|
Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
|Module 1: Multiple Worksheets and Data Consolidation|
Module 2: File Linking
Module 3: Auditing Worksheet
Module 4: Analyzing with Pivot Table Enhancement
Module 5: Scenario Manager
Module 6: Goal Seek and Solver
Module 7: Macros
What is In-Company Training?
“In-company training” is a high-impact form of training whereby we deliver Office Productivity training exclusively to your team, at your premises or a venue of your choosing. You gain date flexibility by choosing in-company training, meaning you can run the workshop during quieter business periods and minimize downtime.
As the program is focused on your business, this style of training is extremely effective for training an entire team inconsistent skills or addressing challenges that are relevant to your Office Productivity professionals.
Customized for Maximum Benefit to Your Business
Tailoring is a major benefit of in-company training. When delivering Office Productivity Training Workshop to a client, we can customize the course content to focus on goals and challenges that are relevant to Office Productivity professionals attending. This optimizes the positive impact for each individual, and for the business as a whole.
You can use the buttons below to request a free, tailored quotation for your Office Productivity training or ask us a quick question about how the training will work best for your team. You can use the buttons below to request a free, tailored quotation for your sales training or ask us a quick question about how the training will work best for your team.
|Where:||Institute of Forensics and ICT Security located on 4th Floor Ntinda Complex, Block B, Plot 33, Ntinda Road (Opp. St. Luke Church)|
|Why:||Learn how to harness Microsoft’s productivity tools to deliver high performance. Get your employees to work smarter and boost productivity.|
|Fee:||UGX130,000 per session per person inclusive of refreshments|
Call Ronald Ojilong, #summitMEDIA Manager on +256 776 070487, +256 414 231136, email email@example.com